Just because...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wow... (post on march 10)

THe most memorable part of my day thus far: History. all I can say is WOW! That was one of the most, well actually I think it was the most, unproductive class we have EVER had! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! And Mr. Christian was hot so I told him he might wanna take his sweater off and then he wouldn't be so hot. Right? Me just trying to be a smart ass. Right? Yeah. Then Mr. Christian goes "Zoë, DON'T YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER TELL ME TO TALKE OF AN ITEM OF CLOTHING AGAIN!!!!!!!" And I was like "I didn't mean take your whole shirt off. Just the sweater! GEEZE!!! THAT IS SICK!!!!" IT was funny! Oh, and Mr. Christian couldn't get the TV to work. IT was sooo funny! He had a note card he wrote "NO" on and upside down it says "ON" right? Yeah, so he pulled it out of his pocket and it said "ON" and he put it up to the TV and said "ON!!" IT was funny too! HAHAHa!!!! ooOOH and we had to draw our best renaissance art for extra credit on our test and I asked if i could draw a sculpture of a man and Mr. Christian spoilled the fun. He said I could only do it if it didn't have detail. Which sucks 'cause the detail he was refering to was the part I was working hardest on. I had the head going perfect. And things were perfectly rounded and all that jazz. Yeah. Bottom line: History class today was FUN!!! FUN I TELL YA FUN!!! But I still am depressed about what I talked about last post. If you haven't read it I suggest you do since I will be refering to it an awfull lot in the near future. Yeah, that's pretty much all. I could go on with History but I don't feel like taking the time to type it right now. I will get back to y'all with the rest of the story! BYES FOR NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home