Just because...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Songs of Sat. March 11

You're Beautiful by James Blunt
because that's really a lot like (actually I think it is) how I feel about Marc

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
Because my life is just begining. and I am just starting and it has an amazing message. That's how I feel about my life. I will not be quiet because "no one else can speak the words on my lips."

Beautiful as You by All-4-One
This is for my kitty-full kitty. That's how I feel about her. I haven't seen anything as beautiful as her

Sugar Rush by A-Teens
this is also how I feel about Marc. He is my sugar rush!

All That I am (Sorry) by A-Teens
explained two posts down. Very deep song. I feel like I want people So many people to sing it to me.

You Are by Lionelle Richie
THis is the one Delilah played for me. That expains it all.

Reality by Richard Sanderson
I once thought this song sucked! But then Maya was playing it to get on my nerves and I listened to the lyrics and it is like my Marc situation.

I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
Jeremy. I know I love him and I haven't met him yet. I LOVE JEREMY SUMPTER!!!!!!!

Those are a lot of my feelings right now put into songs. Yeah. Most of them are about Marc. But that is simply because he is the sorce of the majority of the emotional pain I have right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home