Just because...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Songs of now...

These are songs of now... theres a lot of them but my life is at a major point right now...

Linger by The Cranberries
I love this song... I heard it first in Ms. Kittinger's science class. I say Marc, "You've got me wrapped around your finger, do you have to let it linger?"

More than words by Extream
I don't know why I like this song right now... I guess I want someone (at least one person) to show me with more than words that they care about me

I can only Imagine by MercyMe
"I can only imagine what it would be like." That says it all...

One last cry by Brian McKnight
" One last cry, before I leave it all behind Ive gotta put you outta my mind this time Stop living a lie I guess Im down to my last cry" I feel like I have one last cry before I leave Marc all behind or he leaves me all behind... I am thinking about what happens when he leaves more often now... its so close! I don't want it to come... I'm scared and sad!

I can't make you love me by Bonnie Raitt
This is the song I posted in the previous update... I have realized I can't make ANYONE love me... or see ME and not this crazy absurd chick who everyone talks about...

You raise me up by Josh Groban
One, Josh Groban has an amazing voice! Two, Josh Groban reminds me of the side of my mom I don't see anymore (the non-political side. YES! IT EXISTS! I know some of you who haven't KNOWN her or anything before this year don't know/believe that) Three, there are certain people in my life right now who raise me up. And I love them. This song goes to them.

I will remember you by Sara McLachlan
I would LOVE to sing this song to Marc... Because I will remember him and I wonder if he will remember me. Just here just read the lyrics then you will see

You and Me by Lifehouse
just read this too. How I would love to tell Marc that its just me and him and all other people with nothing to do NOTHING TO LOSE/PROVE! and its just me and him and all other people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes of of him.

Hero by Mariah Carey
I know... Mariah Carey is shit.... but the lyrics to this song speak to me and tell me I CAN carry on... There IS a hero in me.

I do it for you by Bryan Adams
I want to say this to my kitty and I want someone else to say it to me... I need that right now

We belong together by Mariah Carey
I know again, Mariah Carey... But "Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough" that is how I feel about Livia, who has been going through a rough time herself and has been saying that she can't be my friend anymore because I have my own problems and her problems aren't my only ones. I also have been thinking about the future lately and I wonder how its going to be when Byrdie leaves me. Because I realized I have lent on her an afull lot.

On my way by Phill Colins
I'm on my way to life. That's how I feel

Take a look though my eyes by Phill Colins
Oh how bad I want to sing this to my sisters and other people who are younger than me that I feel responsible for or I love or people who I just think need to see things my way!

Unforgetable by Nat King Cole
Oh how many people in my life right now are unforgetable!

Right here waiting by Richard Marx
Just read the lyrics again

Because you loved me by Celine Dion
Byrdie... you may not see it... but you have been there for me SO much and this one's for you. And Lara... you too. And Dana... me knowing I have you and I can talk to you and have to talk to others is amazing! And Lauren, she shows me there is hope! She is there for me and I love her for it!!! Lyrics here

True Colors by Ciny Lauper
I need someone to se MY true colors right now... The people mentioned above have done that.

Wherever you will go by The Calling
MY KITTY! This is one of our songs and I love it! I also (again) need someone to do this for me.

Wonderful by Everclear
This has been a song of forever for me. Its for every kid who's ever had their parents divorce and sometimes wish they could be "normal" again. (notice the quotes on normal, now it seems normal IS divorce. Sad)

Bad Day by Daniel Powter
I have lots of bad days. This is a bad day anthem... hints the name!

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfeild
This hasn't changed since last time I did a "songs of now"

We're all mad by Natasha Bedingfeild
lyrics read them... This song expresses individuality and says that is ok to be you. Because we are all weird and "mad" in our own way and that if we wern't ourselves, the world wouldn't be right. (the non-conformist anthem!)

Wind beneath my wings by Bette Midler
I need someone to be the wind beneath my wings... I used to think this was mom... and it did... but then politics took over and its not...

Superman by Five for Fighting
Read the lyrics... I feel like I have to be superman (or woman) and I can't do it!

100 Years by Five for Fighting
I don't know why this is a song of now... It just is... I love the corus! Lyrics here

You've got a friend by James Taylor
I need to know I've got a friend... the people mentioned in "Wind Beneath Your Wings" have done that kinda...

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
lyrics This is how I feel about the world... mostly Marc and people close to him but the world works too!

Will I from Rent
Will I wake from the nightmare of life?

Take me or Leave me from Rent
It just works... theres not much else to say...

Vindicated by Dashboard Confession
I don't know... lyrics It just is.

Run by Snow Patrol
lryics It just works... The corus for me when Marc leaves and the rest for other varios parts of my life.

Live like you were dying by Tim McGraw
I want to live like I was dying... I really do...

Rescue me by Aretha Franklin
WOOT WOOT FOR ARETHA FRANKLIN! lyrics Marc, rescue me...

That Don't impress me much by Shania Twain
"Okay, so you've got a car
That don't impress me much
So you got the moves but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night" If only if only... If only the car didn't impress me much. HAHA!

Wild world by Cat Stevens
This song reminds me of the old mom... The one I could talk to you... because she used to sing this to me

You're Beautiful by James Blunt
This hasn't changed since last time either...

If I had a million dollars by Bare Naked Ladies
its got a humorus side but the "If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love" part is so amazing... because that's what I think it would take to get some people's love.

What becomes of the broken hearted by lots of people
All versions of this song are pretty much the same... I don't want to take the time to figure who did it first so I say all versions are fine. Now for why..."
What becomes of the broken hearted Who had love that's now departed? I know I've got to find Some kind of peace of mind" oh yeah... the ultimate life question...

If I could Turn back time by Cher
I would LOVE for Marc to sing this to me... enough said... actually NOW its enough said... Read the lyrics... click the now

Open Arms by Journey
lyrics read them... this is how I feel about Marc... and others too... but mainly him.

the list is longer than this but I don't feel like doing this right now... I'll finish later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home