Just because...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just because (haha! this title is the same as my blog name! HA!)

I haven't posed in a while so I will do this. Um... theres really not much to say. I wrote to Delilah again. 'cept this time it was about my mom. It was about her and politics. and how thats all she ever thinks about anymore. It hurts. I feel like she ignores me if its not about politics. Its sad when you start to make things up about politics and school to make your mother listen to you but that is the point I am at right now. Sad I know... but my mother doesn't. . Oh well though. I just feel kinda empty now too. I mean Livia is like being all "I'm not your friend anymore because you make me feel "inferior"!" but whatever. its my prob. actually, one of my MANY problems. Oh well. I'll do more later I just don't feel that motiviated. Nor have I the past few days. its depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home