Just because...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

WOOT WOOT!!! WHAT A RELIFE!!!!

Ok, so the March in Fayettville is OVER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!I don't have to worry about community service anymore! I GOT IT ALL TODAY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! Yeah, and I don't have to worry if things are going to go right. THEY DID! Or at least my part (the breakfast) did! HAHA! And I met a 7, yes a SEVEN year old who can BREAKDANCE!!!!! I mean I HEART BRENNA!!!!! SHE CAN BREAKDANCE AND SHE IS ONLY SEVEN YEARS OLD!!! HAHAHA!!! GO HER!!!!!!!!! Yeah, ok that bit of radomness taken care of. Now, onto the March. FUN! Maya and I bonded and I got about a billion pictures taken of me!! WOOT WOOT! YEAH! GO US!!!! I was very moved by hearing an Iraqi doctor speak. But to the counter prostesters across the street: SHAME!!! SHAME!! SHAME ON YOU!!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN RESPECT THE LADY YOU SAID YOU ARE FIGHTING TO HELP! YOU ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE! FACE IT! Yeah, the counter protesters this year were REALLY disrespectfull. It was just flat out HORRIBLE! Oh well! I guess EVERYBODY in the world can't be smart. HA! Oh yeah and the guy on the highway! HAHA! So, this guy (obviously a rebublican) tries to drive Mom off the road. then we are passing him and I look at him. His kids are watching a movie in the back and I was trying to figure out what movie they were watching. He FREAKED OUT! He started going REALLY REALLY fast and then rolled down the window and started screaming at us. We couldn't hear him but we knew we didn't want to. Then he started riding mom's tail. We started a conversation about agressive driving. VERY FITTING!!!! HAHAHA!!! Yeah, so more on today later when I am not so tired. 'NIGHT PEOPLES!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home