Just because...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ok, REALLY quick...

Ok, so really fast I will talk about these really important things to me...

NEWS is now in my mind North East West South! I'll explain later

I walked into the bathroom in Study Skills on friday when I was feeling REALLY bad about Marc and everything and "Angel" by Mariah Carey was playing for some odd reason... anyway it was EXACTALLY what I needed to hear! OMG! It was GREAT

Then yesterday, Miss Lizz (my bus driver) came RIGHT as Marc was leaving! PERFECT TIMING!! And if you ALLREADY think perfect timing you don't know what happened next... WE GOT TO DRIVE RIGHT BEHIND HIM!!! Yeah... I got to stare at him AND his car through the windows by JUST LOOKING STRAIGHT!! WOOT WOOT!!! Yeah it was great....

Then today we left like after 6 other cars behind him so we were still up close and I still got to watch him... It was SOOO great! I told Miss Lizz if she could come at that time for the rest of the year I would be SOOO happy... I like seeing him on the road... and THIS IS NOT STALKING!!! I mean Miss Lizz is just HAPPINING to come when Marc is leaving... thats all... SOOO cool! I'm not stalking but I get to follow! WOOT WOOT!!! Yeah....

Oh and I'm going to do a "quotes of now" list... inbetween my "songs of now" list. WHICH is NOT done by the way... YEah... anyway I g2g 'cause I got to post this on my other two blogs before my mom comes home... bye! More later... when I have time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home