Just because...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Songs of now cont....

I bet that you look good on the dancefloor by the Artic MonkeysMarc, " I wish you'd stop ignoring me, because it's sending me to despairWithout a sound, yeah, you're calling me, and I don't think it's very fair" (haha, I can use songs I heard from you first to talk to you! WOOT!) and some of the other lyrics are really nice too.... so... LYRICS!!!She says by Unwritten Law"Father I've sinned over and over and over and over again" I have. "Sorry my friends I'm such a mess I'm doing the best I can" I am. " She says "I don't love you like I loved you before" She says, she says "I don't love you anymore"" I can't wait until I can say this and its true. Man, when I can say, "I don't love you anymore." "and mother I've tried over and over and over to open my eyes look at my life tell me when did I die cause I'm not alive flip through the script and tell me what it says skip through the story tell me how it ends" I would love to say this to MY mother. Pathetic I know. But true. *sigh* " and I want to go anywhere but home" I hate being here at home. My family drives me nuts... especially my parents. I can't stand it here. get me away!!!! " I... I'm done listening to whats wrong with mecause it goes on and on and on and on YEAH" I am. I hear it all the time. And it DOES go on and on... I can't do it anymore! YA HEAR THAT NOEL?! I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!! I'M TIRED OF HEARING WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! I mean I get it from my family AND people at school and then there are those people like Noel and Ashleigh who can't stop telling me whats wrong with me. Its like if they don't, their life is incomplete. ERG!!!I feel so by Box Car Racerlyrics that says it all. Dakota by Steriophonicslyrics I don't know... just read... I just feel conected to this song... Pretty girl by Sugarcultlyrics Yeah... it just is... NOW THIS ONE IS ONLY FOR THE LYRICS!!! I SWEAR I DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!! I JUST STUMBLED ACROSS THE LYRICS AND I GO... "wow... those lyrics are..." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was then by Jesse McCartneylyrics ... God, if Marc could say that to me... ERG!!!I'm already there by LonestarThis song is sad... I cry when I hear it and thats why it is a song of now... lyrics *sniffle*The first cut is the deepest by Sheryl Crowlyics They just work...Heaven is a place on Earth by Blenda CarlisleLYRICS OH YEAH!!! Marc, with you around Heavan is a place on Earth... or it can be hell... oh well....That's all I wanna do right now... Now a real updateMy report card SUCKED! I got an "f" in English because I forgot to turn in this work THAT I DID!!! ERG!!! So I got in trouble. Yeah... And Dad took us to Lake Johnson today, he made me do my stem words book... I made friends with the guy working the consession stand. There was this chick who just started yelling and he came out and was like "do you know what happened?" and I was like "no... she just started yelling...:" and he goes "See what I have to go through?" and I said "well you get paid!" and he said "Do you know how MUCH they pay me?!" and I said "no..." and he said "not enough!" and I said "well then quit" and he said "but I need the money" and I said "well... then tough!" and he goes "you know what, shut up!" HAHA! it was funny! Then I asked him these questions on my stem words book and he goes "I don't know... stop asking me! UHG!!!" HAHA! that was great... Oh and I opened the Thesaurus and I opened it and the first thing I saw was "Cervix- Channel" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! YEah... More later! I'm gonna hit the sack or in google terms "Go to the Land of Nod." HAHA! I love google! And the words of the day! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home