Just because...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Guess what..... SONGS OF NOW pART 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to love him by Lauryn Hill
lyrics read them... God if I could not love him anymore!

Tubthumper by Chumbawamba
" I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down" OH YEAH!!!

Make Damn Sure by Taking Back Sunday
Marc, "I just wanna bring you down so badly Well I trip over everything you say And I just wanna bring you down so badly In the WORST WAY!"

One thing by Finger Eleven
lyrics this a great song and it has significant meaning to me... It ROCKS!!!

What hurts the most by Rascal Flatts
lyrics I love this song! And "What hurts the most is being so close and HAVING SO MUCH TO SAY AND WATCHING YOU WALK AWAY" Oh yeah... That IS what hurts the most

Soak up the sun by Sheryl Crow
LYRICS HAHA! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! Its one of my songs of now because it is!!!!

Take it easy by The Eagles
Great song... Great group and...... GREAT LYRICS!!!!!! "Take it easy, take it easy Dont let the sound of your own wheels Drive you crazy Lighten up while you still can Dont even try to understand Just find a place to make your stand And take it easy" Great advice for EVERYONE!!!

Thats all I really feel like doing RIGHT now... Later...

oh and Now an important message...............
For an update...
Ok a while ago there was this guy named Willie who came into English class and he was so freaking HILLARIOUS!!! I mean Mrs. George is a HORRIBLE teacher and COULD NOT control him! It was SOOOO great!!!!

Then in Band that same day (it was before then I know but oh well) Anyway JR was GREAT that day! Like it was sooo funny! Ok so Ashleigh is a looser... HAHAHAHA!! And Girls get MOIST!! HEE HEE HEE!!!!!!

Then later that day Maya goes to gaurd.... everyone loves her more than me because shes NOT me! OH well!

I forget what happened thursday...

then Friday... Math took a test that I failed!!!
French... HAD FUN Talking about my mom getting arrested and "me la te la nous la vous la come on lets all do the hula!!!!!" WOOT WOOT FOR COOL SONGS IN FRENCH CLASS!!!!!
Band.... SOOO FUN!!! I spent the whole period telling people around me about how Maya wasn't what she seemed... and JR kept cracking jokes at me and Maya.... FUN! Oh and when JR said that Maya ACUTALLY slapped me... SOMEONE IN THE PERCUSSION SECTION CLAPPED!!!! ERG THEM....
English... Blah!
After school.... GOOD DAY
Yesterday... GOOD DAY!
Today thus far... GOOD DAY!!! LIFE IS FINALLY LOOKING UP!! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!! I am HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have heard Bad Day over and Over again on the radio which makes my days even better!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home