Just because...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I was told to write more

So on formspring, someone told me to write more. What to say... I'm officially halfway through Doogie Howser. I love that show. I love Neil Patrick Harris. He's my latest celebrity obsession. I don't know if I'll get over him... He's kind of REALLY awesome. Plus, he's got the voice of an angel. AHH GLEE THIS WEEK WAS EPIC! I REALLY hope we get to see Bryan Ryan again! =] Such a good character and again... his voice is like an angel! Other than that, there's really not that much to say. I mean, my life is pretty boring right now... I wake up sometime after 2, I watch Doogie until I someone calls me with something to do... I might pause it and watch an interview or two... or listen to music and dance around my room. I've found much joy in blasting Glee's cover of Dream On by Areosmith and freaking out... That episode was the best we've had all season. I'm not watching next week because it's Gaga. I hate Lady Gaga. Like with a passion. It is going to be weird to not watch Glee though...

It's kind of sad. This week was the week of hiatuses and season finales. Cougar Town, The Middle, Modern Family, House, today we have Private Practice, The Office, and Community... I hate season hiatuses. I don't want to wait 'till fall to know what happens!

I think I'm going to do a whole-nother entry on what TV means to me... so more on hiatuses later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home