Just because...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

DO IT!!!

Respond to this and i will..

1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours

I will have a great update monday... I know, y'all can't wait!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Zoë said...

    1. You have 13 freckles
    2. go to your new school in Texas and diss Bush
    3. Red... I don't know why
    4. You are fun to talk to
    5. Sixth grade... you were the biggest perv EVER
    6. A dog... don't ask why
    7. What do you REALLY consider your political offiliation to be?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home