Just because...

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Monday update....

Yeah... so I am glad to know I am kinda like a stress release for Marc... "I like how you are there if I ever feel the need to destroy someone emotionally." Yeah... *sigh*

So... Mother's Day was... Fun? No... Cool? No... Annoying? Maybe... I don't know... Here's the pic... I am on the right side of the W... If you look to see that blue thing sticking out... That's me and my chair I was trying to pull close to me! WOOT!!!

That's the only intersting thing about that....

I can't wait until Thursday! I LEAVE FOR DC WHEN IT IS NOT FOR A POLITICAL CAUSE!!! WOOOT WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh... my bus had an acident... it was FUN and we had to write down our adresses and this guy forgot his and so he goes "Hey what's my adress?" and this other guy goes "123 Box Behind the Trees!" and the guy goes "are you sure its not 234?" "Yeah I'm pretty sure its 123..." "Ok... Wait... how do you spell 'one'?" HAHAHAHAHAHA! and Ashley's "We can't help you you idiot!!!" HAHAHA! That day (we actually that time durring the day) was SOOOOO much fuN!!!!!

Oh and I heard on NPR that there are thousands of hips spasms going on every moment!!! ! WOW!!

Yeah... oooh when we came into DC there was the chick who was all singing and stuff... And it sounded like SHIT! And this old man told her to shut up! FUNNY!

Yeah... And I offically hate Dustin... He told Mr. Christian that I hated him... I don't... I love him... *sits contimplatively* Meaning he is one of the most awesome teachers ever... I am not like those other two students I know of who think hes hot.... EW! Sorry Mr. Christian... I just had to say that! HAHA! I mean after all.. Tu n'est pas beau! HAHAHA!

I want to say more... I just don't know what... Yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home