Just because...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The week recaped!

Ok... So the week's been... Good... lets go over it...

Monday: I was SOOOO tired! I REALLY don't think they should have school right after an out of state trip! I mean I fell asleep in EVERY class... INCLUDING Band! haha! And like thats near to impossible if you sit where I do... RIGHT in front of the bass drum and like diagonal fromthe crash cymbols... In the words of Zebbe "SKILL!" hahaha! I also fell asleep durring my EOC field test in English... I got mad at Mrs. Waldrum because she didn't wake me up... and I KNOW she knows how... She's done it several times before when I was in her study skills class... and she knows good and well the easiest way to do it is to tap me and say "Zoë, wake up... LOOK ITS MARC!!!" And I'll wake right up and go "WHERE?!" haha! Yeah... she learned that one on Valentine's day... haha! Oh so I missed my bus because Mrs. George is an asshole and Marc was taking the white paper out for SAFE and he goes and kinda chuckles and says "Did you miss your bus?" and I was like "SHUT UP! Mrs. George is an asshole!" then when he came back the white paper bin fell off of the cart thing he was pulling it on and then it was my turn to laugh at him... so I did and he dropped a peice of paper and he told me to join SAFE... Then I told him he dropped a peice of paper and he goes "Its just a peice of paper..." So I go get it and put it in the white paper bin... but because I am soooo sneaky, I don't think he even noticed! WOOT WOOT! I AM THE MASTER AT SNEAKING!!!!! HAHA! He's being social again all of the sudden... I'm not quite sure what's going on... Either its a goodbye present or he's plotting somethings... and I serriously doubt its a goodbye present and from what I've been told from Byrdie, he's plotting something which makes me doubt even more its a present but since I don't want to believe he's plotting something, I'm gonna believe its a goodbye present.. and since I know its probably not.. I won't hurt that bad when its not... haha!
Tuesday: Fine... Then guard happened... To tell y'all the truth... Guard on Tuesday made me want to be in Pit next year...
Wednsday: We got our yearbooks... Yeah... My pic is the worst pic I've EVER taken... EVER!!!!!!!! It's HORRIBLE!!! OHH and in French class.. we did "Ask Abby questions" and I wish I had done the one I wanted to... which was "Marc Larance doesn't like me..." But I didn't for fear of who would get it... But the one I got to answer read translated "Zoë doesn't like me... How can I make her like me?" And my answer transalated was "You should look like Jeremy Sumpter or Marc Larance." And M. Dubois goes "OOOH! I'm gonna show this to him fourth period today.... I'm gonna go stand by Ms. Royal's room and show it to him." And I was like "NOOOO! He'll KILL me! NOOOO!!!" It was funny...haha...
Thursday: The assembaly (or however the crap you spell it... I'm too lazy to look it up) was on Thursday... I spent the whole time starring at Marc... Fun! HAHA! Exept Jordan and Stefan kept putting their big heads in the way! HAHA! And I'd be like "Jordan, MOVE!" and then she would then I'd be like "Cow, MOVE!" and he'd stay still and I'd be like... "YOu people!" hahahahahahaha! What else happened Thursday? I don't remember...
Friday: Ok, I have NO regrets about bring Marc up in French... like OMG! HAHAHA! So we got to a sample question for the EOC about object pronouns and it ws something about going to someone's house and the answer was that I am going to Marc's house... So M. Dubois goes "This one's for Zoë." And everyone laughs and I look at it and I close my eyes and sit there and go "Yeah... " HAHA! It was SOOOO Fun! ANd then M. Dubois goes "So Zoë's going to Marc's house." and I go "I wish!" And then he goes "I bet he does too!" And I was like "HAHA! Yeah... Marc wishes I was going to his house! That'll be the day!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! SOOOO MUCH FUN! OH and then later on M. Dubois says something about Marc loving me... and I was like "Yeah... Marc sue loves me! That's why he wrote on his blog 'I love you all *sits contimplatively* Exept Zoë'!" and M. Dubois was like "He did? SAD!" hahahahahaha! Again, FUN! HAHA! Anyway, later that night I went and saw the DaVinci Code... Good movie... More on this on SATURDAY!
Which brings me to... SATURDAY!: hahahahaha! SO.... Dad was cracking jokes about the DaVincci code! hahahahahahahahaha! Yeah... like we have a "Grail Container!" WE MUST TAKE GREAT CARE OF IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah

Today: So far, WONDERFUL! I was blasting LVB and singing and messing with my flag in the front yard and the neighbor's daugter comes out and has a broom and starts twirling it and then a lady walks by and starts singing LVB with me... Then we high fived for "Go RENT HEADS!" then we fourfived for the same reason... then I helped the neighbor's daugter twirl her broom (keep in mind this child is like 6) It was SOOO cute! I felt SOOO happy! Yeah... You could say life's takig a turn for the better... And I am starting to get soooo anxious for June 10 to come because then my Marc problems will start to go AWAY! WOOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!! Yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home