Just because...

Monday, June 05, 2006

I wish I could just say my last goodbye

Wishes
By: Superchick

The saddest thing is you could be anything that you could want
We could have been everything
But now weâre not
Now itâs not anything at all

The hardest part was getting this close to you
And giving up this dream I built with you
A fairytale that isnât coming true
Youâve got some growing up to do

CHORUS:
I wish we could have worked it out
I wish I didnât have these doubts
I wish I didnât have to wonder just what you are doing now

I wish I didnât know inside
That it wonât work out for you and I
I wish that I could stop this wishing
And just say my last goodbye

After all the things you put me through
Tell me why Iâm still in love with you
And why am I, why am I still waiting for your call

You broke my heart
Iâm taking it back from you
Iâm taking back the life that I gave to you
Life goes on before and after you
Iâve got some growing up to doâ�
CHORUS

Itâs time I said my last goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Itâs time I said my last goodbyeâ�
CHORUS

Itâs time I said my last goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Itâs time I said my last goodbye

Yeah... so I jacked that song from Lisa's blog. But its like... OMG! Ya know? I feel really depressed right now and I probably will feel depressed for a while. At least I have my friends... not! The only one I really feel like I have is Mallory and she's ALREADY tired of hearing about Marc. ERG! yeah... so...

Now I know y'all wanna know how my first two exams were! So...
Geo: The first half was like "why did I even study?! THIS IS EASY!!!!" then you got to the second half and you were like "WTF?! It can go from THAT fucking EASY to THIS fucking HARD in like 2 questions?! WTF?!?!?!?!" Yeah...
French: I knew this stuff. I studdied for SOOO long! I was SOOO confident! Then I blanked out after the section of the test that every question exept two were about a Marc. I did get distracted by the name... just the fucking name! GOD! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIKE HIM! This is where the "After all the things you put me through, Tell me why Iâm still in love with you" part of that song comes in. But in that section of the test... I did put a heart around EVERY "Marc." haha! M. Dubois saw that and started laughing... then he smiled and shook his head at me and whispered "Zo��, Zo��, Zo��... What are we ever to do with you?" HAHA! I really don't know... what are y'all ever to do with me? haha!

I'm tired... and depressed... and I have this big feeling in my tummy that bad things are going to happen in the near future. I also have a feeling its going to be a long summer trying to get over Marc who will be in Europe so there will be no chance of running into him.. which can be considered a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know... It's just my fantasies will not be able to exist/come true. Sad... I am sad... I am pathetic and my life is too. I guess I should try and look on the bright side... Actually... Screw it! Why even try? Why even try to look on the good side of things? That was Grandmother's thing... She was always the one to help me do that... Its times like this when I want her back REALLY bad! I want my Grandmother!!!!! *tear*

Well now here's something to be happy about... I don't have but ONE exam tomorrow because band ROCKS! Only downside of that is the band exam is Graduation... Meaning Band is the reason I have to SEE AND WATCH Marc REALLY leave... *sighs* My life sucks! And it has for a while... and it will for a while... Damn... why does my life have to suck so bad?! ERG!!!!!!!!! Oh well... I think I'll go up and see what Maya's doing... Thanks for reading this little bit of me complaing about my life! I will have another entry up tomorrow specificly for my Study Skills exam... I'm gonna do a timeline! FROM a BLOG ENTRY!!! WOOT WOOT!!! haha!

Blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home